Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Perils of Browsing the Internet

By any stretch of imagination, Internet Explorer is a bad browser. Thus, I do most of my surfing with the aid of Firefox. I've been using Firefox for over a year now, and for the most part, I've been thoroughly impressed with it. For whatever reason, it has been behaving like IE lately, and has exploded on me three times in the last several days. I have lost what I am sure were mind blowingly brilliant blog entries on both occasions.

Thus, I have no piece on Mother's Day. Sorry Mom. I will, instead, leave my readers a link to a more thorough and more interesting attack of the nonsense behind The Da Vinci Code.

Drat Firefox, seriously. If it wasn't for tabulated browsing, I'd leave you. Is it weird that I talk to my browser?

No comments: