Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lode 10-18

uulMy apologies to my readers. School has been less than kind as of late, and my free time has been reduced substantially. Nontheless, I will provide the links to, not one, not two, but three articles which have been published in the Michigan Tech Lode. Refreshingly, the subject is no longer the futility of voting, but the dry, sarcastic, Jacksonian wit is present. As always, enjoy responsibly.

On a related note, my editor chooses these ridiculous headlines. I'm not sure if he reads the articles beforehand or not. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I hope to return to regular blogging shortly. More importantly, a friend and I are currently in discussions over forming a group blog of sorts. If this gets off the ground, I will most likely do most of my posting there, in which case I will also provide a link to the new blog.

No comments: